Whether you are anticipating the joys of adoption or experiencing the pain of marital conflict, the lawyers at Chasteen Law will listen to your needs and help you reach solutions to your legal problems.
We represent people facing a full range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage — We guide clients through the emotional and trying divorce process while ensuring that their rights are protected and they are in the best possible position to move on with their lives.
- Child support — Both parents are responsible for the financial care of their child(ren). We take the time to fully understand each parent’s financial situation and come to arrangements that ensure the child is taken care of.
- Spousal support/alimony — Getting divorced is difficult, but it should not lead to a financial crisis. We can help you establish fair and equitable spousal support, allowing you to continue to live as comfortably as before your marriage ended.
- Child custody and visitation — For many parents, child custody and parenting plans are the most difficult aspects of divorce. We advocate for your parental rights so you can reach a solution that best serves the interest of your child(ren).
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Many happy couples are hesitant to enter into a prenuptial agreement, but it provides vital protection to both of you in the event of a divorce. We help clients expect the unexpected and create fair, lasting agreements.
Contact Chasteen Law — Compassionate, Experienced Family Law Attorneys
From our offices in Greenville, we serve clients throughout the upstate of South Carolina. To learn more about our family law practice, we encourage you to contact us at 864-326-3124 or toll free at 800-559-3984.