For over 30 years, the attorneys of Chasteen Law have been dedicated to providing professional, effective and efficient representation to individuals, families and businesses in the Greenville area and the upstate of South Carolina.
A Comprehensive, Versatile Law Practice
We are a true general practice firm, and we are prepared to help individuals, families and businesses with matters of:
- Personal injury - We represent the victims of auto accidents, dangerous products and wrongful death. We also assist those who have been injured at work with workers' compensation claims.
- Family law and divorce - We guide individuals and families through divorce and related issues like child custody, support and property division.
- Estate planning - We help people protect their hard-earned assets by creating strong estate plans that meet their goals.
- Probate administration - If you have lost a loved one and are responsible for administering his or her estate, we can guide you through the complex process and ensure that matters are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. We also handle guardianships, conservatorships and estates for protected persons.
- Real estate law - Attorney Terry Chasteen has extensive experience guiding property owners, buyers and sellers through real estate transactions and litigation.
Our attorneys also assist clients with matters involving:
- Business formation and corporate law
- Consumer fraud
- Social Security
Being a full-service law firm allows us to see the big picture, and then create an appropriate strategy to help people reach their goals. Many of our clients have been with us for years, or even decades, because they trust our varied experience and our ability to handle all of their legal concerns.
Contact Our Experienced General Practice Attorneys
Our Greenville office is located in a beautifully renovated 100-plus-year-old home with easy access from Interstate 385. We return all calls and inquiries promptly, and we are proud to provide our clients with personalized service tailored to each individual case and situation. We also offer translation services in order to be accessible to whoever needs our assistance.
To learn more and schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers, we encourage you to contact us online or call us at 864-326-3124 or toll free at 800-559-3984.